To keep your Divana’s looking their best, we have made a little list of top tips to ensure a happy and healthy life for your earrings.
How to store...
Try to store your earrings pieces separately, this will reduce scratches and marks.
How to care...
- If wearing our statement earrings, once in place pinch them gently along the earring.
- When styling multiple necklaces together, try to separate each chain a few times throughout the day, as this will keep them from tangling.
- Remove your earrings when exercising, cleaning, or any other physical work.
- Try to keep your earrings away from any harsh cosmetics. This will cause gold plating to erode, silver to tarnish at a much faster rate. These include; perfumes, soaps, lotions, and creams.
- All bronze pieces are 24k gold plated to prevent tarnish.
- Earrings should always be taken off before entering a pool, shower or the sea.
Each piece is made by hand, so in the unlikely event of a damaged or faulty piece, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly advice and solutions.